Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:46:00 +0100
From:      Leander <mail@leander-damme.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for advise regarding MTA/IMAP/POP server

Hi Scott,
I do not have any experience with SurgeMail.
Recently I used imapsync (http://www.freshports.org/mail/imapsync/)
to migrate about 250 mailboxes from courier imap to dovecot.
I wrote a little perl skript to fetch the login credentials from MySQL =20=

and then sync each mailbox.
Can=B4t say much about performance or scalability, but I have read of =20=

people migrating/syncing about 20k+ mailboxes with it.

Regards

Leander