Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2000 21:25:14 -0800
From:      "Jason" <kib@mediaone.net>
To:        "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>, "Jeremiah Gowdy" <jgowdy@home.com>, <ldmservices@charter.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why do you support Yahoo!

You woldnt believe.  comes with the fact I live way out in the boonies.
Everytime the wind blows too hard power comes and goes....if its real bad it
can go down for hours/days.

and I live in a state not really known for wind problems.  Just the long
haul power lines are stretched a long ways between poles and the wind can
invoke a safety mechanism that opens the curcuit in case power line if broke
under the stress.