Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:16:40 -0700
From:      "Kelsey Cummings" <kc@neteze.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   building apache_1.3.9 from ports collection

(not php/ssl)

I get this errror when trying to build apache ..  'make' completes fine, but
'make install' fails::

<CUT>
<=== [config]
<CUT>
===>   Generating temporary packing list
Installing /usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh startup file.
751: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Any suggestions?  I don't suppose that the port is actually broken, it must
be something that I've done.   (I grabed apache13.tar from the freebsd.org
website/ untarred it into /usr/ports/www/apache13

Kelsey Cummings
System Administrator
NetEase, Inc.
kc@neteze.com