Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:24:10 -0400
From:      Antoine Beaupre <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        Alexander Langer <alex@rtp1.SlowBlink.Com>
Cc:        freebsd-libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/lib/sysinstall Feature.cc

That's the version format thing, right?

Thanks!

I would really like to discuss all this with you. I submitted a proposal
when I first started hacking on Feature.cc:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=114093+0+archive/2002/freebsd-libh/
20020609.freebsd-libh

No one answered. We discussed the Version bit just a little at the end
of the month:

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=87661+0+archive/2002/freebsd-libh/
20020609.freebsd-libh

But that's not enough, in my mind.

I feel very obliged towards you to rehash that discussion now that you
take interest in this bit again. ;)

Don't just backout because I ask you so, but let's discuss that to have
it clear in each other's mind.

Cheers,

A.