Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:15:36 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail Stuff

Hi,

    What are te mail messages that are filling your disk???, maybe you
should see them, because it could be something wrong with your system, you
may see the mesages in the /var/spool/mqueue directory with the "mailq"
command, also there is a section in the sendmail.cf file where you can tell
him how much disk space it will have to write mesages in the mail queue:

# minimum number of free blocks on filesystem
O MinFreeBlocks=125000

With the default blocks of 8k, I have 2GB slice for /var, then I have 1GB
configured for my mail queue, for restricting sendmail of filling my disk.

If you dont see any important information in the queue, just "cd
/var/spool/mqueue", and "rm *".

I hope this can help you...

Ales