Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 2001 09:41:05 -0500
From:      "Ken Menzel" <kenm@icarz.com>
To:        "Max Khon" <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>, "Daniel Eischen" <eischen@vigrid.com>
Cc:        <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: C++ threaded programs

Max,  did you commit your patch to current or stable?  Did you decide
not to commit it? I did not see the commit in stable yet.  I saw David
Obrien's patch,  but was too busy to try it yesterday.  But I am now
confused as to who is going to commit the/a/some fix! Is there a
specific person who is the threads lib maintainer?   I will try
David's patch as well.  I will do that anyway as I have a busy test
machine I can put it on.
Main comment without a patch MySQL segfaults after a short period.
With your patch it runs fine!   I'm going to try David's and get back
to him later today.
I want to thank everyone on this list for posting patches quickly and
not upsetting the -stable with commits that haven't been well tested.
The only reason I read this list is to watch for problems and patches!
And the spirit of cooperation is very high,
Thanks max,  and thanks david.
Ken
Ken Menzel  ICQ# 9325188
www.icarz.com  kenm@icarz.com