Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2022 02:39:14 +0100
From:      "Ralf van der Enden" <tremere@cainites.net>
To:        "'Matthias Fechner'" <idefix@fechner.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Use specific FreeBSD patch version with poudriere

Hi,

I've seen weird behaviour as well rebuilding all my ports using =
poudriere.

After an upgrade (even a small one going from -p7 to -p8) triggers a =
rebuild of all my packages. A lot of them fail with extremely weird =
reasons.

I've downgraded my box to -p7 and then rebuilt everything in -p8 jails, =
which works fine. Reinstalling -p8, fetching the latest port updates and =
then rebuilding just the new ports also causes issues.

I've tried removing poudriere/packages/amd13-0-default and clearing my =
/var/cache/ccache directories, but that didn't help either.

Here's a poudriere run where both the host and jail are on -p8: =
https://pkg.cainites.net/build.html?mastername=3Damd64-13-0-default&build=
=3D2022-03-16_22h53m32s
And here=E2=80=99s the one where the host is on -p7 and the jail on -p8: =
https://pkg.cainites.net/build.html?mastername=3Damd64-13-0-default&build=
=3D2022-03-18_20h31m12s (it's actually still in progress as I write this =
mail, but should be done soon)

Kind regards,

Ralf van der Enden