Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:52:46 +0800
From:      Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        "'FreeBSD Questions List'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sendmail Bits

Hi there,

I have a question regarding sendmail...

I have set up virtusertable and it works great, but now I want to make a
slight modification.  Any mail that passes all the virtusertable users then
all local users if it is still not deliverable, I would like it sent to a
single mailbox.

I have looked through loads of stuff at dejanews, and the answer seems to be
LUSER_RELAY, but every time LUSER_RELAY is mentioned, it is also mentioned
that you shouldn't use it because it can muck up "working" addresses if you
add new local users.

Is there another solution?  Is this just a warning that can be safely
ignored (and then forgotten until the mail stops working ;-)

Thanks for any help
Cheers
craig