Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 16:06:57 +0900
From:      "Thuan An ( NDK )" <thuanan@nankai-densetsu.co.jp>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Free BSD help

------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01BF5084.66A110C0

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I am Tran Ngoc Thuan An, I am an Computer engineer. I am working at
Nankai-densetsu Company, Japan. Now, I have a difficult problem that I could
not solve.

I need to convert the mailling system form WinNT server using Netscape to
Free BDS system using sendmail. Another request is converting the mailling
system form Turbo Linux to Free BDS system. The mailling system have to
reserve all account and data when changing from this system to other system.

I have no documents, books and experiences on Free BSD and Turbo Linux.
Would you please help me resolve this problem or let me know where I could
search the answers.

My email address is thuanan@nankai-densetsu.co.jp (another email address is
thuan_an@yahoo.com). Please answering to me through both these addresses.

Wishing all of you a happy new year.

Tran Ngoc Thuan An.

------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01BF5084.66A110C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-2022-jp" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>Dear Sirs/Madams,<BR><BR>I am&nbsp;Tran Ngoc Thuan An, I am an =
Computer=20
engineer. I am working at Nankai-densetsu Company, Japan. Now, I have a=20
difficult problem that I could not solve.<BR><BR>I need to convert the =
mailling=20
system form WinNT server using Netscape to Free BDS system using =
sendmail.=20
Another request is converting the mailling system form Turbo Linux to =
Free BDS=20
system. The mailling system have to reserve all account and data when =
changing=20
from this system to other system.<BR><BR>I have no documents, books and=20
experiences on Free BSD and Turbo Linux. Would you please help me =
resolve this=20
problem or let me know where I could search the answers.<BR><BR>My email =
address=20
is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:thuanan@nankai-densetsu.co.jp">thuanan@nankai-densetsu.co.=
jp</A>=20
(another email address is <A=20
href=3D"mailto:thuan_an@yahoo.com">thuan_an@yahoo.com</A>). Please =
answering to me=20
through both these addresses.<BR><BR>Wishing all of you a happy new=20
year.<BR><BR>Tran Ngoc Thuan An. </P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_01A9_01BF5084.66A110C0--