Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:32:50 -0400
From:      "Stephen Krzywicki" <sek@superiorcam.com>
To:        <Freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Digital 21143-PC network drivers

I just downloaded FreeBSD stable to setup some new systems, the current
release I'm running on most of my boxes is a stable release from
2.2-970921-RELENG. One problem I had with the 970921 release was the DE
network drivers. To get around this in 2.2-970921-RELENG I downloaded a
updated driver from some other site.

My question is why isn't a working DE driver in the stable release yet? With
my current cards, 21143-PC, FreeBSD thinks they running on 100Mbs, not 10Mbs
like the hub they're connected to.

Steve Krzywicki
NoSpaMsek@superiorcam.com