Date:      Thu, 6 Aug 1998 11:43:31 -0700
From:      "phs" <phs@prohealthcaresearch.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Internet Consulting in CA

Hello, my name is Nicolas Gonzalez and I am the network administrator for a
small executive recruitment company called Professional Healthcare Search
and Consultants, Inc. My company is interested in starting up a small ISP in
Southern California. We've been doing some research and have narrowed down
our OS decision to FreeBSD. We would like some information as to what type
of software and hardware my company needs to set up an ISP that will support
about 500 users. Any other information that
you can provide in this area will be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely, Nick
(909)902-0769
(909)902-0869 fax
www.prohealthcaresearch.com