Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:48:07 -0600
From:      "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>
To:        "Doug Denault" <doug@safeport.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SSH1 fixed yet?

It just started yesterday and it was posted to the list then as well.
Somebody commited some broken code to the ssh and perhaps ssl portions.

If it is helpful:

FreeBSD fuggle.veldy.net 4.2-STABLE FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE #0: Mon Feb 26
11:26:28 CST 2001

This machine was previously a snapshot sometime last week and SSH1 worked
fine then.  Now every connection takes 60 seconds (I am making an educated
guess - I have not timed it).  Nothing on the DNS side has changed (to try
and avoid that line of questioning).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy71@yahoo.com