Date:      Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:17:11 -0500
From:      "Justin P. Michel" <jpmichel@jcontinuum.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Spam Assassin Configuration

Greetings,

Thanks to all who replied regarding installing the
Sendmail/Procmail/SpamAssassin combination!  It appears to be working very
well, and is marking spam nicely.

Now, I'd like to take it to another step.  Instead of delivering the
messages that get marked as spam, is there a way to move them to a special
mailbox/area/holding bin of some kind?  I'd like the server to do it
automatically so that the clients won't get any spam at all.

I realize this isn't necessarily a FreeBSD only question, but I'm sure that
others here have already done what I question.

Regards,

Justin P. Michel
|- J Continuum
|- 21071 - 640 River Street