Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2001 13:21:21 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        <bastill@sa.apana.org.au>, "newbies" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: install from floppy

Well yes installing from floppies IS troublesome at times, but I had to do
it with a bunch of prehistoric 386 Wangs that wouldn't look at a CD-ROM.

Brian is totally correct when he says floppies cark it at a critical moment,
however if you have (like I did at the time) such a pile of systemslying
around that a kangaroo dog couldn't jump over its not particularly difficult
to kick one into life to create replacement bin floppies on the fly  :)