Date:      Thu, 14 May 2015 10:28:27 +0200
From:      Patrick Proniewski <patpro@patpro.net>
To:        Anders Gulden Olstad <anders.olstad@modirum.com>
Cc:        Liste FreeBSD-security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Forums.FreeBSD.org - SSL Issue?

On 13 mai 2015, at 23:18, Anders Gulden Olstad wrote:

> Qualys report chain issues

that's pretty odd, because I've checked too just after sending my reply =
to the list (message id =
A2D58CCB-8B0A-40FF-9ED1-89B698A830DD@patpro.net), and Qualys reported no =
issues at all about the chain. That was about 7-8 hours before your =
message.

But well, the global note was B at this time, and now it's A+. They =
obviously upgraded TLS from 1.0 to 1.2, ditched support for "old" =
browsers, and made other cipher tuning. Good job admins (though I would =
have been a bit more conservative about browser support).

regards,
patpro=