Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:27:16 -0500
From:      "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
To:        <email@edylie.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Hot Swap rebuild on SCSI disks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Edy Lie" <email@edylie.net>
To: "Micheal Patterson" <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
Cc: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 9:05 AM

> Hi Michael,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I have tried to search raidutil in /usr/ports but
> i could not find any.
>
> Is that in FreeBSD ports or do i need to compile it manually from
> somewhere ?
>
> Thank you.
> Best Regards,
> Edy Lie

It's an Adaptec provided utility with precompiled binaries. Here's the link:

http://www.adaptec.com/worldwide/support/driversbycat.html?sess=no&language=English+US&cat=%2fOperating+System%2fFreeBSD

Since that link will wrap, if it won't work after you enter it manually,
here's the long route. Go to http://www.adaptec.com, go to Support >
Downloads. In the 2nd section, go to FreeBSD. The manager for the 2100S,
3200S, and 3400S  will be the bottom link.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.