Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2023 20:48:25 +0900
From:      YooKyung-tak <stonegaze@me.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about reflection

Hello,
I am translating the FreeBSD documentation into Korean, and I am alone.=20=

Although I haven't translated a very large amount, I have a question.=20

- At what point will the translated content be available to the public?

The most difficult part of translating is that I can't immediately see =
the results of my translations. Sure, the weblate provides an =
easy-to-use translation environment, but I can't see how my translations =
are actually seen on the monitor.=20
The second most difficult part was that the documentation I translated =
was not immediately available to people in my country. In particular, =
most users get their information from the handbook on the FreeBSD =
official site, but there is no translated Korean handbook available =
here.=20

Of course, I think that many translators and administrators are doing a =
very hard job without profit, and I'm not asking them to change the =
current translation system.=20
But it would be nice if people could see the localized translations, =
even if it is incomplete, on the homepage.=20

p.s.=20
To solve this problem, I'm using a personal website, but I don't think =
it's a good idea because the content of the handbook is constantly =
changing, also, my goal is to translate the document, not make a name =
for myself. I just want people in my country to feel comfortable using =
FreeBSD.=20

Regards,
KT, Yoo=