Date:      Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:36:51 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Carlos_Fern=E1ndez_Herranz?= <cfernandezh@udc.es>
To:        <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   About Inquiry with RSSI events

Hello.

I'm using the inquiry command with rssi response events. When a mobile =
phone (Nokia 6230) is detected in a inquiry command, it answers with =
several inquiry with rssi result events. Now I'm wondering if the fact =
that the phone is near a BT antenna influences in the number of events =
obtained (I think so). Do you know something about this behaviour and if =
is there a relation distance/events number?

Best regards.