Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 2023 13:45:38 -0800
From:      Eric Saxby <sax@livinginthepast.org>
To:        erlang@freebsd.org
Subject:   Updated versions of erlang-runtime25 and elixir-devel

Hello,

I=E2=80=99ve been working on building updated versions of erlang (25.2) =
and elixir (1.14.3) for myself using poudriere. I was hoping to =
contribute my updates back to the main freebsd-ports tree, and saw that =
this email address is listed as the maintainer of both packages.

Please let me know if my patches would be useful to you. I can either =
point you to my fork, submit pull requests, or figure out how to format =
patches to submit in the freebsd bug tracker.

I see that erlang 25.2.1 was just released, so I think I=E2=80=99d =
update to that prior to submitting a patch.

Best,
Eric=