Date:      Thu, 6 Apr 2023 02:21:57 +0200
From:      ICT builder <builder@vernuftiger.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sshd (base system) and openssh portable (ports) on different ports disables other

Hello,

Im trying to setup (in a jail) sshd from base system on port 22, this works.

For remote sftp I added openssh portable trough ports and set it up on a
different port.

Goal is to run both at same time but as soon as i start or restart
openssh portable port 22 sshd base system gets closed.

Once I restart base sshd port 22 is back but then the port set for
openssh portable gets closed.

Goggling didn't turn up anything useful so I hope someone here can tell
me how I can run both ssh servers (on different ports) at the same time.

Thanks for reading so far