Date:      Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:12:07 -0400
From:      "Sabapathi, Vanishree" <vanis@lsil.com>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Reg: Reset and Abort Entry point in CAM scsi driver

Hi,
	I would like to know when the Abort and reset entry point is called
in a CAM-Scsi driver... These entry points are never getting called in my
driver...
I tried running i/o's on my disk and pulling the power of one of the disks
on which the i/o was running...The i/o's were freezed on screen...  Now I
expected XPT_ABORT/XPT_RESET entry points in my driver to be called... but
my Driver's entry point was never called... ( I mean my driver was never
called with any entry point)

Please advice if I should be doing something special to handle these cases..

Regards,
-Vani.