Date:      Tue, 26 May 2020 14:52:45 -0600
From:      Sidney Holliday <sid_holliday2001@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Powerpc64 power management control

Hi my name is Sid I=E2=80=99m new to FreeBSD I have already installed versio=
n 12.1 and have not yet loaded the desktop Gnome3 because the fans keep goin=
g to high speed, I tried to use the POWRD utility but it looks like that doe=
sn=E2=80=99t work with this machine. Is their a power utility in FreeBSD or a=
 third party utility or does anyone know if maybe IBM would have a utility f=
or this?

MGRBYASKYTDAED=