Date:      Thu, 28 Aug 2008 07:38:54 -0400
From:      Randy Stewart <randall@lakerest.net>
To:        sazzadur rahman <rahman.sazzadur@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, atiq@ou.edu, "Rahman, Md Sazzadur" <sazzad@ou.edu>
Subject:   Re: A query regarding SCTP congestion control

Remember a lot has changed between the book and now.

1) The initial window is now different
2) labc variable may influence how the cwnd responds

are just 2 off the top of my head.

You also may want to use a local trace buffer (as I mentioned earlier) =20=

since
turning KTR on really really skew's things time wise.. its a resource =20=

pig.

We added the local trace buffer for this very reason.

Contact me directly if you need guidance on this. Also you may want
to pick up the latest update that I just put up on www.sctp.org

It gets the 7.0 stack current to 8.0's code.. .and there have
been at least 1 CC fix in the last few months..

-----
Randall Stewart
randall@lakerest.net