Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:55:15 +0200
From:      "Leif Neland" <leifn@neland.dk>
To:        <Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: aol postmaster

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric_Stanfield@kenokozie.com
To: Leif Neland
Cc: freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 4:54 PM

> Thanks for your input.  I'm not sure if testing the server repeatedly and
being unable to relay off it > qualifies as being too stubborn to accept the
fact that it is indeed an open relay.

No, being unable to discover how the server is an open relay and fix it is
not stubbornnes. I'd call it poor sysadminship.

> But hey, now I can add getting off Orbs to my to-do list.

I hope fixing your open relay is on the top of your to-do list.

Leif