Date:      Thu, 10 Apr 1997 20:49:49 -0400
From:      "Kevin P. Neal" <kpneal@pobox.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ipfilter-proff.shar.gz

At 10:15 AM 4/10/97 -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
>Gary Palmer wrote:
>>
>> "Julian H. Stacey" wrote in message ID
>> <199704091733.TAA08869@desk.jhs.no_domain>:
>> > I had assumed you meant Elischer, but Gary Jennejohn (there are at least
>> > 3 Garys) told me you didn't mean Elischer, so maybe you meant Jenkins or
>> > Assange, or another new Julian ?
>>
>> There are WAY more than three Garys these, days, and everytime I read
>> a mail which blames a `Gary' for something I have to stop and think
>> ``was that me??''. It's enough to make a guy insecure!
>>
>I've never been in a group with mor ethan 1 julian before..
>it's kind of unique to have 3.5 of us floating around..
>

>:)
>julian (E)

Could be worse: There are two other "Kevin Neal"s near me, and I don't know
them.

It's very annoying because I get their phone calls. I also know much about them:
One of them is a frat boy (and a drummer), one is a trombone player in the
marching band at NCSU, one just bought a car a couple of months ago. One of
them worked at IBM when I did -- my second week on the job and I'm getting
calls for the other Kevin. One of them goes to the same clinic as me, but
has a different doctor.

I should just get their phone numbers and redirect people who call me wanting
the other ones.

CC line trimmed to just chat@freebsd.org, which BTW I am not subscribed to.
--
XCOMM Kevin P. Neal, Junior, Comp. Sci.     -   House of Retrocomputing
XCOMM  mailto:kpneal@pobox.com              -   http://www.pobox.com/~kpn/