Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:42:11 -0600
From:      rosteen@1eagle1.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   name server setup-Yikes!

Hi,
I am new to setting up a name server for unix. Is there a step by step
process on the 2.2.2-release of freebsd ?
I've searched mailing lists and manuals and faqs.
I may have looked in the wrong place but could someone help me with this?

Mucho Thanks,
Rick Osteen

newbie @ work
At your Service,

Bruce Little
Internet Administrator

please remember the REFERRAL PROGRAM! If you refer a friend , you can be
credited with the amount of time that the new persn singed up for.
For example, if your account is the 100 hours account  and are paying $19.95
and you refer a person who sings up for the 40 hour account ...you get
credited with $12.95 on your account.
If you do refer someone, please be sure to email us at sales@1eagle1.com to
let us know and we'll do our best to treat them extra special,