Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:51:27 -0400
From:      Daniel Drahusz <husz@chelmsford.com>
To:        support@freebsd.org
Subject:   partitions

Hello,

I recently installed FreeBSD 2.2.1 on a Pentium 133 w/ 3.8G hard disk.
I have approx. 1G as Win95, 500M as FreeBSD (w/ Boot Manager) and the rest
is supposed to be free.  Unfortunately, when in win95 or msdos, FDISK does
not even recognize FreeBSD as a non-DOS partition.  It basically states that
I have only one partition, win95.  What is wrong?  I am basically attempting
to have
the drive split up as Win95, FreeBSD, and the rest would be logical DOS
partitions.  Any advice?

Thanks,

Dan