Date:      Tue, 18 Nov 1997 09:36:34 -0600
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web Server Log Analysis

I've had great success with http-analyze, when I was the admin of a small
ISP we used it to creat the stats pages for over 100 web servers, all on one
BSDI machine. Current I've got it running on my 2.2.2 machine, the only
drawback is the number of log files, but you could disable it.. :) If you
need a working example try..

        http://cplkagan.globaleyes.net/stats/