Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:52:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      Vahe Khachikyan <vahe@fh-konstanz.de>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: Is anybody actually able to netboot at the moment?

----- Forwarded message from Vahe Khachikyan <vahe@fh-konstanz.de> -----
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:13:22 +0100 (MET)
From: Vahe Khachikyan <vahe@fh-konstanz.de>
To: Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>

Hi, on my AS 200 I get another problem.
The part with BOOTP is ok.
It looks like the SRM correctly assigns the IP address,
,netmask etc.then loads the image...
At this point after Image is loaded I always get
..bootstrap failure.

I have tried to do the same procedure ,
with firmware update image, still the same result.
Whether kernel.flp nor the firmware update image wants to boot:-(
--
Vahe
---

----- End forwarded message -----