Date:      Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:28:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   naming a .h file for kernel use only

Hi,

For my NFSv4.1 client work, I've taken a few definitions out of a
kernel rpc .c file and put them in a .h file so that they can
be included in other sys/rpc .c files.

I've currently named the file _krpc.h. I thought I'd check if
this is a reasonable name before doing the "big commit" of the
NFSv4.1 stuff to head. (I have a vague notion that a leading "_"
would indicate "not for public use", but I am not sure?)

Thanks in advance for naming suggestions for this file, rick