Date:      10 Mar 2003 16:30:23 +1100
From:      Carl Makin <carl@xena.IPAustralia.gov.au>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Evolution field selection funnies.

Afternoon All.

I'm running Evolution 1.2.2 with LDAP enabled under Gnome 2.2 all
compiled from ports and updated today.

I'm having problems with Evolution and the new message window.  I can
click with the mouse on, for example, the To: line, the cursor seems to
go there but the select box around the field doesn't appear and when I
type it still inserts characters in the body.  This is the same for the
Cc: and Bcc: fields.  If I <shift>-<Tab> back up then I can enter
characters into the field.

Weirdly enough it works fine with the Subject field and the body of the
message.

If I paste into the field then it gets the focus correctly.

Weirdly enough it doesn't seem to happen all the time.  Occasionally it
will work properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Carl.