Date:      25 Apr 2003 09:58:31 +0800
From:      Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan <nawfal@mmu.edu.my>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   flashpluginwrapper problem.

Hi All,

I'm having problem with flashpluginwrapper. It was working before but
when I upgrade the linux_base port to version 7.1_3, it gives out the
error below when I start mozilla.

LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/rpnp.so
[/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/rpnp.so: Undefined symbol "__ctype_b"]
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/libflashplayer_linux.so
[/usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins/libflashplayer_linux.so: Undefined
symbol "overrideShellClassRec"]

I already update my system as of yesterday's STABLE but still the
problem occurs.

Can anyone give me a clue of what happen? does the new linux_base do not
support flashpluginwrapper?

Thank you.

--
Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan <nawfal@mmu.edu.my>