Date:      Tue,  1 Jun 2004 14:07:19 -0400
From:      bhunter@solisix.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Networking w/ FreeBSD

Hi everyone..

I have two computers systems in my network. The first system is a headless
FreeBSD 5.2.1 system. This system stores my mp3's, datafiles and runs mysql and
apache. I recently, got rid of windows off my laptop and installed FreeBSD
5.2.1. When I had windows on the laptop, I was able to Map a Network drive to
the headless system via Samba runing on the server.

My question is this: How would I set something up to perform the same
functionality, as when I had windows? I'm just not sure what needs to be
installed on either system? Any ideas or comments would be great!

Thanks,
Bruce