Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 10:49:05 -0700
From:      Sean McNeil <sean@mcneil.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   properties Audio/Video tab problems

I'm running on an amd64 system and was wondering if anyone else sees
this:

In nautilus, I go to a folder with some multimedia files.  If I right
click properties on any MP3, MPEG2, MPEG4 file I get the dialog coming
up, but when clicking on the Audio/Video tab I get an error message:

There was an error while trying to create view named 'Audio/Video':
System exception: IDL: omg.org/CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0

I've done a portupgrade -fRr nautilus2-2.6.3 to make sure it wasn't an
installation problem, but it didn't clear up.

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the tab in Properties?

Cheers,
Sean