Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 2004 13:35:18 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: distfile for lang/ifc

Zitat von "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@scms.utmb.edu>:

> Log onto premier.intel.com (I think that's the name, look at the
> info you received when you registered).  Browse around and you
> should be able to find the right distfile.  In the past, I've also

Somewhere in the download section (not thw "What's new" section),
search for old files.

> just copied the port, changed the distfile specs in the Makefile
> to point to the one I had, did a "make makesum", and it compiled
> and worked with no problem (this was with fortran, version 7, I
> think).

This doesn't work with the update from 8.0 to 8.1 (at least this wasn't
the case for icc, and ifc seems to be similar to icc).

> In the past having both ifc and icc ports installed at the same
> time really messed things up.  Caveat emptor.

This was the case with v7, but with the v8 versions this isn't the
case anymore.

Bye,
Alexander.

--