Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:54:14 +1100
From:      Sam Lawrance <boris@brooknet.com.au>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update or remove

These ports have fixable fetch problems. I'd like suggestions on what to
do with them. I'm thinking remove them for the reasons below, but maybe
that's a bad idea somehow:

gmime-1.0.7_1 /usr/ports/mail/gmime
Library (written in C) for parsing and creating messages using MIME

Could update to 1.0.8, but nothing in the tree uses it. gmime-2 seems to
be the active choice.

libspf-0.25.b /usr/ports/mail/libspf
Sender Policy Framework (SPF) library and client

Could update to libspf-1.0.0rc6, but again nothing uses it. libspf2
looks to be a more popular choice.