Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:03:16 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox & linuxpluginwrapper

I wasn't able to get flash working with firefox 1.5.  I
tried reinstalling linuxpluginwrapper & linux-flashplugin6.
I changed my libmap.conf, making sure all the files existed
on the system.  Still, 'about:plugins' did not show flash.
I have an older version of firefox at work (which has flash
working), so I was poking around and saw that /usr/X11R6/lib/browser_plugins
had soft links for libflashplayer.so & flashplayer.xpt.  I created
those links in my browser_plugins directory on my home server and
flash is working with firefox 1.5.  I don't know if Makefile for
the linux-flashplugin6 should make this or isn't working, but I
thought I would share my solutions.

                              STH
--
Scott T. Hildreth <shild@sbcglobal.net>