Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:48:20 +0000
From:      Robert Slade <bsd@bathnetworks.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ren=E9?= Luckow - Cortex Systems <rl@cortexsystems.dk>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Interested in selling retail freeBSD sets

On Mon, 2006-02-13 at 11:21, René Luckow - Cortex Systems wrote:
> Hi
>
> We're interested in selling freeBSD along with a range of other OS
> distributions on our website, which caters the European market.
>
> How would we going about obtaining these?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> René Luckow
> Technical & Sales Consultant
>
> Cortex Systems
> Snoldelev Bygade 59
> DK4621 Gadstrup
> Denmark
>
> E-mail: rene@cortexsystems.dk
> WWW: http://cortexsystems.dk

Rene,

FreeBSD is what it says free. Please see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/faq/introduction.html

As I understand it, you are free to redistribute it provided that you do
not claim to have produced it nor charge for it. You can charge for
producing the CDs though.

You can obtain the iso images to produce the CDs from the FreeBSD site.

Rob