Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:53:19 +0200
To:        'Marc Dodsworth' <marcd@tpg.com.au>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: A slightly different StarOffice 5.1 question

Marc,

When you installed StarOffice, what it does is install the essential
components for multi-user StafOffice on your box. When you run StarOffice
for the first time as a different user - you have to go through the setup
procedure again, but this time you don't have to insert the cd, it just
copies some stuff around your box and sets up your menus.

So fear not! Just proceed with the install.

Its a bit silly yes I know.

Mike