Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:11:55 +1000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@comcen.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firebird client fails port install

I'm trying to install php5-extensions (which includes firebird), but its
failing with an error code 1 on firebird20-client. It does mention
running make to build firebird, but not as root. So I've tried
everything to get this to work: running make as my wheel group user,
installing as a pkg instead.

What could I be missing?

(And before anybody asks: I ran portsnap fetch update twice yesterday -
and I did run the update. I've learnt my lesson from last time...)