Date:      Mon, 7 Sep 1998 22:22:24 EDT
From:      GenoWillis@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ?? from a Newbie

Hi Folks,

I know so little about FreeBSD that I can hardly ask the questions.

The ONLY think I do know about it is that everyone I've heard of that uses it
refuse to even SAY the M$ word now.

Where can I find out what programs and applications are available and how to
start using them?   Where do I go to download FreeBSD?  Where do I go to learn
how to use it?  I'm FAR from a whiz so don't start going geekish on me!  ;o)

I know a little about MS W-3.1, W-95 and not enough Unix to even be able to
spell it.

If you do decide my questions are worthy of answering, please send me a
personal copy as I might not be able to find my way back here again.

Thanks,
Geno