Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 1996 22:28:30 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.cs.ucdavis.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org (FreeBSD ports list), rich@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: packages-current

This seems to be a mismatch between the libraries I got from Rich at
one time and what we have now.  The whole XFree86 distribution
situation is kind of messed up at the moment and we need to resolve
it.  I haven't got builds for 2.1-stable or 2.2-current that I
currently trust, and my one attempt to do it myself resulted in all my
Motif and AccelleratedX binaries getting thrown into the XF86bin
distribution. :) The exclusion list I was given isn't quite effective
at screening, and I don't have a "clean" machine at the moment to
compile X on.

					Jordan