Date:      Tue, 03 Jan 1995 19:49:29 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        obiwan!bob@uudell.us.dell.com (Bob Willcox)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (freebsd-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Will srcdist for 2.0-941222-SNAP be restored?

> Is the source distribution for 2.0-941222-SNAP going to be recreated?
> I have a friend that has this level installed on and we need to rebuild
> his kernel to move some I/O ports & IRQs.

I'm afraid not.  I was just going to go ahead with another snapshot.
Realy sorry for the srcdist not happening, but it was just an unhappy
accident that my src tree got spammed in between making the first
snapshot, seeing that it was bad somehow, and then having the spam
happen right before I had a chance to do another one.  Sigh!

						Jordan