Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:07:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   dumb usb question

A friend of mine just bought a D-Link USB-S25 USB to Serial Port
converter cable.  Given  that he cannot make it work under linux and
that I've been trying to sell him on FreeBSD, I'd like to give it a
whirl under FreeBSD.

What is the appropriate driver?  umodem looks like it just deals with
generic serial devices and might do the job.  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Drew