Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:43:39 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-15?B?Qm9yaXMgS/ZzdGVy?= <koester@x-itec.de>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RSYNC Question; date/time restriction

Hello,

I have setup a little mirror of about 15 gig about linux/freebsd software
and my problem is that I only want to get the files dated after
january 2003 with rsync after getting the whole bunch of software.

Is this possible?

Any help welcome. I donīt need and donīt want older revisions (<2002)
of specific software. There is no reason for me why to host files that
are out of date. I will delete many files manually and donīt want to
get them again (a lot of files and directories, about 500-1000
packages or so)

--
Best regards,
 Boris Köster                        mailto:koester@x-itec.de