Date:      Sun, 9 Feb 2003 00:14:33 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
To:        bod@FreeBSDFoundation.org, java@FreeBSD.org, java-port@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Resignation from the FreeBSD/Java project

I haven't been active technically in a while, and the recent blowup has
only served to solidify my decision.  Certain people make working on a
volunteer project difficult.  However, for the most part the JDK team
throughout the years have been people of intergrity, technical prowess,
and folks who let their code speak for itself.  Thanks for all your hard
work over the years!

Also, between Greg and the Foundation all the bases are covered with
regard to licensing and contacts at Sun, so my need to stay on the team
is no longer critical.

Finally, now that things appear to be completely moved over from my box
to the new FreeBSD Foundation machine, and Greg has shown that he's more
than capable of doing the (very little) I have been doing lately, it's
time to move onto something new.

Thanks for the ride everyone, it was fun!

Nate