Date:      Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:52:25 -0500
From:      Adam Jimerson <vendion@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need some guidance on port Makefile with stage-qa errors

--nextPart2010274.4WAli8B44Z
From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@gmail.com>
To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 22:52:06 -0500

Hello,

I'm working on making a new port and I have the Makefile and everything mostly
done, but currently it is failing on stage-qa when ran through poudriere
testport. The error that I get is as follows:

Error: 'lib/python3.7/site-packages/adblock/__pycache__/
__init__.cpython-37.pyc' is referring to /wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/py-adblock/
work-py37/stage

The Makefile I'm working on is available at https://git.sr.ht/~vendion/freebsd-ports/tree/master/item/www/py-adblock/Makefile at this point I'm stumped and
could use some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong. I've tried a few different
things including using `--root` instead of --prefix and changing the values
that I pass in, but every other thing I have tried as either resulted in the
same error or the lib/python3.7/site-packages/adblock directory not getting
added to the stage directory.