Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:44:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kage <jirokagey@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   gem0 frame error

Hi folks, I just decided to throw Freebsd on an old sunblade 100 I have lying
around here.  Install flew by, and I'm sitting here configuring it.  I bring
up gem0, and it's tossing me an error along the following:

gem0: discard frame w/o leading ethernet header (len 0 pkt len 0)
gem0: receive error: CRC error

And continuing.  Ifconfig lists the following for gem0 in the up state (some
names changed to protect the innocent ;]):

gem0:  glags8802<BROADCAST,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> metric 0 mtu 1500
options=b<RXCSUM,TXCSUM,VLAN_MTU>
ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
inet 168.xx.xx.xx netmask 0xfffffc00 broadcast 168.xx.xx.xx
media: Ethernet autoselect (10baseT/UTP)
status:  active

I'm pretty new to sun hardware specifics so I can't quite nail this down.
I'm not actually sure where to begin other than possibly considering a new
driver?

Thanks.