Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:07:53 +0200
From:      Omer Faruk SEN <omer@faruk.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   esx 3.0.2 update1 BTX Halted issue

=0D=0A  Hi,

I am trying to install amd64 version of the freebsd 6.2 (also 6.3 gives the=
 same error).

After options presented in the loader whatever I choose ( safe mode, wo acp=
i...) it directly goes to BTX Halted mode.

Has anyone in this list installed fbsd 6.2 or 6.3 to esx 3.0.2 update 1 ?(I=
 have also tried esx 3.0.2 without update 1 and has taken the same error me=
ssage). If yes have you done anything special for this system ?

BTW: This system is upgraded from first 2.5.4=20

Regards.

--=20
Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.faruk.net