Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:30:10 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <mcgovern@spoon.beta.com>
Cc:        freebsd-qa@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linux emulation causes sysinstall weirdness... 19991212-STABLE

Hmmm.  Well, I've just changed this utterly in -current, but I wasn't
going to back-port it to -stable until I had a snapshot build done.
Hmmm.  I know, I'll insert the changes just into tonite's snapshot
without actually committing them yet.  We may have to push the release
date forward 24-48 hours, I'm thinking at this point.  But don't
tell anyone yet, let them continue to work as if the deadline was 2
days from now. :-)

- Jordan

> I have some more info. It looks like its a screen redraw issue. When selected
,
> it gives the message that its installing, and it checks the check box (which
> you can see on the message screen). At that point, the underlying menu is
> active, but you can't see it unless you start moving the cursor around with
> the arrow keys. My "success" at hitting a couple of keys making it come back
> was due to hitting the "Enter" key, and having a parent screen redraw.
> 	-Brian
>

>  > That sounds very weird - I'll see if I can reproduce it!
>  >
>  > - Jordan
>  >
>  > > Just a heads up . Different than prior versions, with 3.3-19991212-STABL
E,